Main courses are priced at £15 + VAT
Refresher courses are priced at £10 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 45 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam) Refresher course last for approx. 35 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam) Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 641915
Do you work with or around dangerous or hazardous substances?
The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 were made under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. Like the Act from which it came, working safely with hazardous substances is the responsibility of everyone; from the substance supplier to the employer and the end user. Cleaners, hairdressers, welders, bakery workers, garage workers, healthcare staff, to name a few occupations, are all at danger to be be exposed to dangerous substances. If you are at work and work with potential harmful substances then this course applies to you.
This course covers the latest Classification, Labeling and Packaging (CLP) Regulations. This course focuses on The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 and what you as either a employer or employee need to do to comply with such a regulation when working with or around dangerous substances. This course will put the COSHH regulations into perspective, what the latest labeling system means and offering the latest information based around COSHH. Understanding the importance of Personal Protection Equipment. How, now, you should be using Safety Data Sheets instead of the old Material Safety Data Sheets.
Over 13 thousand people die prematurely each year due to industrial disease caused by breathing in hazardous dusts and fumes. In 2015 there were an estimated 1.2 million people who were suffering from illnesses caused by or made worse by work. Over 3 million working days are lost through industrial disease, costing British industry 9.4 billion pounds. ” The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
This course covers the following:
What is COSHH?
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Personal Protective Equipment - PPE.
And much more........