B&ES Health and Safety Training Courses
Duel Health and Safety Consultants Limited are experts in Health and Safety training. We have delivered courses to B&ES members on a national basis for over a decade.
B&ES instructed Duel Health and Safety Consultants Limited to completely revise the following Health and Safety courses:
- Working Safely in Building and Engineering Services
- Managing Safety in Building and Engineering Services
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS)
- CDM 2007 the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007
- Tool Box Talks
These new courses are –
- Industry specific to B&ES members scope of works and commercial operations
- Tailored to members requirements
- Using industry specific course materials
- Enabling delegates to implement examples used in the course in their day to day work
The advantages of holding in house B&ES courses
Delivering B&ES courses at your premises has many advantages –
- We can deliver the course at a date and time to suit your operational considerations
- Courses can be delivered over a number of days so you can maintain your servicing and installation commitments to your Clients
- The course can accommodate your current documentation and procedures
- Specific Health and Safety issues you require addressing can also be covered
- Cost effective training
Facilities required for in house B&ES courses
The courses are delivered using powerpoint presentations so all we require to hold the course is a suitable room or segregated area with sufficient seats and tables for delegates. All the courses are interactive and make use of sector specific practical examples and sample documentation.
Course materials and Course Certificates
Every delegate is provided with their own workbook course folder. This includes copies of the course presentation and relevant supporting notes for employees to refer to in the future. On completion of the course we will provide you with a certificate of attendance for each delegate. You can choose between a B&ES or Duel Health and Safety Consultants Limited course certificate.
Health and Safety training pre course actions
Prior to delivering the course we will liaise with you to establish what your current arrangements are, and what documentation you use concerning the course subject. Where applicable we will advise on any revisions necessary to ensure compliance.
Post training feedback
After delivering the course we’ll provide you with all relevant feedback to enable you to make any future revisions to the way you manage Health and Safety in your organisation.
Other training courses
We can also deliver Duel Health and Safety Consultants Limited Health and Safety courses which we can incorporate into the training session, minimising the business interruption caused by employees attending the training and assisting you in getting the maximum benefit of their attendance on the course.